The Amateur's Kitchen - Easy Pesto Breakfast Toasts

Project: Eat




     Breakfast!


     I am fond of leftovers. So fond I always find my way on either reheating them or make something new out of them, and breakfast is always the perfect meal to do this.


     I made me some sandwiches out of the pesto I gruelingly made last night (sans the cut on my crooked right pinky finger).

     Mangan! 





Easy Pesto Breakfast Toasts


loaf breads, rolled
tomato ketchup (I used McDo's ketchup sachets! Lol.)
pesto
one sliced tomato
one sliced onion
cheddar cheese
parmesan cheese
pepper




    On rolled loaves, spread on ketchup, a dollop of pesto. Layer on tomatoes, onions. Top with grated cheeses and sprinkle on pepper. Pop them on an oven toaster for 5 minutes or til cheese melts.



Comments