Of bows and skirts and everything nice

Project: Live

“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart”
                          ~ Eleanor Roosevelt





    What do we get when the minds of B1 and B2 meet? Binge on food, nonstop kuwentuhan and a gazillion of pictures!


    Kat was the last I met when I had my heart broken, and she was the last I met when I had my heart healed. Why were you always the last haha?


    Pictures care of Kat, whose blog is http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/)


    Oh, and I so love this GIF picture she made from the burst shots we had with Mr. Tripod...


    


    Kudos to a thirteen-year old "bestfriendship" and more Kat haha!

Comments

  1. so purdy the collage! we must print these photos soon!. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right? yeah, we have to print ze photos ASAP!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment