The Sky Blue Jacket


"What a strange power there is in clothing."
   ~Isaac Bashevis Singer

Project: Live.



     Ah, the power of clothing and colors indeed. 

     I wore Kris' happy-looking Sky Blue jacket off to work right after lunch. The fact that I didn't have enough time to look for my San Miguel jackets resorted me to grab this one as it caught my eye. Every single one at the office had their sight on this... whether it was because of its eye-catching color, the style, the fit, I really don't know. They all did say one thing - I looked "blooming." With one eyebrow raised with question, I LOL-ed very darn much at this considering all the stress and surprises from the previous days.

     Funny how this single simple piece of clothing masked my grays. That's why I started considering wearing vivid-colored garments as opposed to the neutral tones I always had... they uplift my spirits.

     The power of colors and clothing. This is my secret to concealing all the grays. Oh, and I never forget flashing that killer smile (even if it does kill!).

Comments