4:09


“In the end you should always do the right thing, even if it’s hard."
           ~ Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song




Project: Live 



     Liquid sunshine starts to pour as I head outside the office. Along with it are tears slowly forming, not falling. They form not out of grief, nor hurt, nor regret. They form most definitely not out of anger, nor pain, nor of broken promises. They form out of genuine love that should not ever be.


     Three and a half months were all it took. Three and a half - a short, brief period of time but long enough to share something irreplaceable - the happiest story the stars have written down on me. There have been a lot of promising plans and hopeful wishes and strong feelings abound that neither of us could never give up, but should. Alas, how fate plays; how one has no choice but to abide by customs that are sometimes unfair but always has the right point. 


     So this short fairy tale ended not on living happily ever after, but left one promise I know I will always believe:
"I know I've broken my promise to never hurt you but I won't break my promise to keep you smiling and be there for you!" 



     And as always, the sun shall peep its lustrous rays through gray clouds again. An amazingly wonderful adventure has ended, but a hopeful beginning shall start anew.


     Thank you very much for everything Sleepyhead! See you again soon! :)

Comments

  1. why???? a few months ago I left facebook and you got together. I left again and you're not together anymore? huhu. T___T. kwento!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, oo nga ano... So long a story. Then again we're both fine, no worries! I'll make kuwento when we meet okay! :)

      Delete
    2. awww. dying to hear the story. cge cge next time.

      Delete

Post a Comment