The V-day gifts

"Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love."    ~ Leo Buscagli


Project: Love (este, Live)





    Valentine's day was always just an ordinary day (except for Kimmy's birthday that is), and while most are enjoying the day's romantic theme showering every couple with flowers and sweets and cuddles and cheesy love song dedications and fanciful candle-lit dinner dates, I have spent most Valentine's days celebrating Kimmy's birthday. Haha, the irony, that I have been in the longest relationship but did not have even a single dinner date! Lol!


   Nothing's different now. In fact I have spent the whole V-day in the office working my butt off til 8 pm. But the whole day I spent with wide smiles and red cheeks, too inspired for the day!


    Sleepyhead has been a constant company for the whole day. Thanks to the handy FB messenger, I never felt alone on V-day for the very first time. As like everyday, whole day conversations make me feel his presence. His gifts might be the simplest and cheesiest of all the cheesy gifts ever given but the thought of giving them alone and the intentions behind them make them the most perfect gifts I have received.


   Ain't you one giant cheeseball Sleepyhead? I love cheeseballs though. =)

Comments

  1. awww how sweet! hahaha. Myk and I spent Vday afternoon eating street foods. hurhur.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment