The Playlist

Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul."     - Anonymous
Project: Live.

Philips earphones on its case, my handy KU250, and this 500G Samsung external drive... they all have every song - current, classic, corny - all piled up, ready for shuffling... A myriad of ear candy melodic tunes, soothing euphony and lyrical fanaticism that lead me to a world full of nostalgia, or escape me from this adventurously exhausting reality of life.

Ah, lyrics... they are my weakness, no matter what the genre or who the interpreter is. I can't seem to get rid of these current lines that either struck my soul or enveloped my being.

I had myself a game on shuffling. Listed are the 20 songs randomly played on my KU250. Ah, fate, that these songs played. Read between the lines.





"...That made everything feel better, and even then my eyes got wetter." 
             - Rihanna


"Funny when you're dead how people start listening." 
             - The Band Perry


"I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no." 
             - Adele


"Your faith was strong but you needed proof..." 
             - Alexandra Burke


"I often think about where I would roam. More I do, the less I know." 
             - Adele


"I'm gonna park my car in the middle of the mile-long bridge and then I'm gonna cry. Well maybe just a little." 
             - The Band Perry


"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing." 
             - The Script


"Now I see myself through different eyes, it's no surprise..." 
             - Alicia Keys


"My heart is like a loudspeaker that's always on eleven." 


             - Natasha Bedingfield

"I see the sun in the distance, just keep on moving with the wind..." 
             - Nicole Scherzinger


"You paint me a blue sky and go back and turn it to rain." 
             - Taylor Swift


"I'm about to go and say I'm jumping off this train. Whether wrong or right, I'll be gone by night." 
             - Rihanna


"Is there a place for the hopeless sinner, who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?" 


             - Bob Marley


"Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be." 
             - Sara Bareilles


"Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere?" 
             - Adele


"Wag mong isipin na hindi ka na mahal, sarili ko'y hahanapin ko lang." 
             - Yeng Constantino


"In each tear, there's a lesson - makes you wiser than before, makes you stronger than you know... no mistake, no heartbreak can take away what you're meant to be." 
             - Mary J Blige


"I know my heart will never be the same but I'm telling myself I'll be okay." 


             - Sara Evans

"And I hope you find it, what you're looking for..." 
             - Miley Cyrus




"...And I go back to December all the time." 
             - Taylor Swift


I LOL'd at the last song. Why must that be the last? ^.^

Comments