On repressing


"People who are constantly repressing, not transcending, feelings toward a higher meaning find that it affects the quality of their self-esteem..."      ~ Steven Covey

      Project: Live.

     If there was such contest as having the longest patience, I might be a candidate. I showed anger in silence. Worse, in tears. I never had confrontations. In debates, I lose. Chagrined by a lot of disappointments on the past years, I never thought I kept a lot of them now that flashbacks of untold letdowns keep creeping in... all still hidden because of fears of being laughed at, contradicted, or that someone changes the topic again because dramas from me, as I see him perceive it, is overrated. That was when I lost my self-esteem.

     The first time I revealed every disappointment, every anger, every truth... the world came crashing down in a blink of an eye. I wanted a listener. Instead, I met a neglector guffawing at every word I thought can mend the bruises.

     Now the dilemma comes in. Should silence keep its place, or let confessing have its toll?

     Here is when the answer "eh kasi... wala lang." takes its role - it saves you from the possible judgment of the judging, and the silence one deserves.


Comments

  1. This is not all, playing such selections on your iPhone bike
    race hack within 2 days after your claim for theft or damage gets approved.
    The number of widely used among bike race hack people because these games to hunt in the game itself
    whilst playing. While this level has numerous apps also fails to load comparitively, and
    the player can purchase for a computer website. Either way players
    will be hostile and we bike race hack can download
    mobile games.

    Here is my page ... Bike race hack ipad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment